Malaysia MCMC Issued New Class Assignment 2021
edit： date：2021-07-15 22:32:03
On May 27, 2021, Nepal Telecommunication Authority (NTA) informed that the 5G spectrum in two bands 700 MHz (n28) On 9 June 2021, Malaysia MCMC issued the new Class Assignment No. 1 2021 that replaces Class Assignment No. 1 2020 with summary as below:
1. This class assignment covers all devices from First Schedule until Twenty-Eighth Schedule.
2. Product range: SRD devices, two way radio until cellular mobile access.
3. Few changes from Class Assignment No. 1 2020:
1) Additional added frequency for Smart Digital International SdnBhd (Sirius TV) with frequency operation at 12.568 GHz to 12.622 GHz.
2) After 1 January 2022, the frequency allowed for the VSAT requirement is as below:
ATC can provide you with efficient and reliable multi-national certification services, such as USA (NRTL, FCC, ENERGY STA), Canada (ISED, SCC), EU (CE), Australia (RCM), Korea (KC), Japan (MIC), Singapore (IMDA), Hong Kong (OFCA), Taiwan (NCC, BSMI), Egypt (NTRA, GOEIC), Vietnam (MIC), Saudi Arabia (SASO, CITC), Philippines (NTC), Thailand (NBTC), Malaysia (SIRIM), India (BIS, WPC, TEC) and other services to assure your products still smoothly enter the international trade market even when the international trade barriers are becoming increasingly fierce.
- ATC News